Predictive Model Index
At the request of a prospective employer, I took a pre-employment survey, using Predictive Modeling, when applying for a job. Following are the results of the survey. If I do say so myself, they're really very accurate. This is shared in its entirety, unedited.
STRONGEST BEHAVIORS: Brian will most strongly express the following behaviors:
- Socially-focused, he naturally empathizes with people, easily seeing their point of view or understanding their emotions. Positive, non-threatening communication.
- Teaches and shares; he's often working collaboratively with others to help whenever he can.
- Accommodating; most comfortable working with others, he often puts team/company goals before his own personal goals. Promotes teamwork by actively sharing authority.
- Relatively quick in connecting to others; he's reasonably open and sharing of himself. Builds and leverages relationships to get work done.
- Fluent, enthusiastic, and comparatively frequent in communication; a motivator who pays attention to others' points of view.
- Collaborative; works with and through others. Focused on team cohesion, dynamics, and interpersonal relations.
Brian is unassuming, unselfish, and has a sincere and genuine interest in other people and a strong, intuitive understanding of them. Outgoing and friendly, he enjoys working with people and is lively, pleasant company.
A warm and friendly communicator, Brian is able to stimulate and motivate others while being aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns. His outgoing personality and sincere, interested attitude make him easily accessible, and he gets along well with a wide variety of people.
His drive is altruistic, directed at working with and for others; for the team, for customers and for the company. A cooperative, willing worker, Brian can be particularly effective as a teacher or trainer, communicating the company's policies, programs, and systems with enthusiasm and spirit.
Working at a faster-than-average pace, he learns quickly. More concerned with effective communication than he is with detail in depth, he is about average in his level of accuracy in handling details and too impatient to work with details as repetitive routine. He communicates flexibly, adjusting his style for different people, and is generally most effective when discussing intangibles such as ideas, feelings, or visions.
If his job permits, he will delegate details and responsibility, and will follow up in a friendly, supportive manner to assure that work gets done on time. He has an active interest in the development of people for the company's benefit and will encourage such development in his subordinates.
In general, Brian is a cooperative teamworker who respects company authority and policies, which he will accept and communicate enthusiastically.
As a manager of people or projects, Brian will be:
- Focused on building and cultivating a productive, harmonious team
- Comfortable delegating both authority and details; his follow-up will be in a friendly, supportive manner assuring that work gets done on-time and generally within company policy
- Warm and persuasive; he manages by walking around, gathering input from others and using verbal encouragement and enthusiasm to gain support
- Cautious in situations which obviously break from company policy; will build consensus before making exceptions
- Actively interested in the development of people for the company's benefit and will encourage such development of his employees; personally teaches and shares
- A willing team member and participant, even of teams that he manages.
As a salesperson, Brian will be:
- Friendly and approachable, communicating very well with many different styles
- Focused on understanding the prospect – who they are, what their likes/dislikes are, how they fit in with the other players in the organization
- Skillful with the emotional aspects of the sale; connecting with his prospects and leveraging the relationship to make the sale
- Flexible and service-oriented, he will read a prospect's needs well and ensure their satisfaction; eager to find a mutually beneficial solution
- Adept at conveying how the product or service will help his prospect; somewhat less concerned with the technical specifications of how it works
- Generally liked and trusted by clients in repeated contact; adept at maintaining and growing productive business relationships
To maximize his effectiveness, productivity, and job satisfaction, consider providing Brian with the following:
- Opportunities to work in frequent contact with other people
- Supportive, encouraging, and collaborative managers, peers, and/or trusted advisors
- Clear, specific description of his job and responsibilities, and of company policies and goals
- Assurance of security and recognition in social and status terms.
The results of the Predictive Index® survey should always be reviewed by a trained Predictive Index analyst. The PI Reporter® provides you with a brief overview of the results of the Predictive Index® and prompts you to consider many aspects of the results not contained in the overview.
Report Date : 7/6/2010
Copyright © 1994-2000, 2002, 2005 by Praendex, Inc. All rights reserved.